The Coffee Roasters - Gift Voucher
Getting product details...
- To include a personal message or add 'To:' or 'From:', please enter the details in the 'Order Note' field during checkout
- If you have selected 'Delivery by Post' during checkout, the voucher will be delivered to the 'Delivery Address' specified
- To redeem the voucher - visit thecoffeeroasters.co.uk, add desired products to the cart and enter the voucher code at checkout
- If the order total is more than the voucher value, the extra can be paid using a credit card
- If the order total is less than the voucher value, another voucher willl be issued for the difference
Great for: Aeropress, Cafetiere, Espresso, Filter, Milky-Frothy, Stove Top, With milk
Roasterr: The Coffee Roasters
Delivery prices to United Kingdom
Initial collection: All the coffee
Similar coffees from
Tags: Aeropress, Best for Filter, Black, Cafetiere, Cast Iron Coffee Roasters, Chocolate, Colombia, Espresso, Filter, Fruit, Ground, Natural Process, Natural Process, South America, Special, Spice, Stove Top, With milk
Artisan Roast: Rwanda, Bushoki, Washed
From Artisan Roast: The soaring 1000 peaks of Rwanda’s highlands are home to a myriad of coffee washing stations, the centralised points for smallholders to process their coffee. Almost all of this coffee is the high quality and accessible Bourbon cultivar, or its local variants like Jackson and Mayaguez, so...
Cast Iron Coffee Roasters: Bolivia, Trapiche - Geisha, Anaerobic fermentation
From Cast Iron Coffee Roasters: The Geisha varietal is revered by the speciality coffee world and has legendary status. Geisha trees are slow growing and produce fewer cherries and this leads to increased complexity in the cup. This complexity, the layers of flavour, is what sets it apart from other...
Cast Iron Coffee Roasters: Colombia, Granja La Esperanzas - Las Margaritas, Natural
From Cast Iron Coffee Roasters: Another wonderful coffee from one of our favourite farms. A fruit bomb with a lovely vanilla and white chocolate finish, this coffee is great as both a filter or espresso. This is a naturally processed coffee and is incredibly clean with no funkiness which some...
|e.g. Espresso||18g||Vario 1E||25secs||30ml||A bit finer next time would be better.|