The Coffee Roasters - Gift Voucher
Getting product details...
- To include a personal message or add 'To:' or 'From:', please enter the details in the 'Order Note' field during checkout
- If you have selected 'Delivery by Post' during checkout, the voucher will be delivered to the 'Delivery Address' specified
- To redeem the voucher - visit thecoffeeroasters.co.uk, add desired products to the cart and enter the voucher code at checkout
- If the order total is more than the voucher value, the extra can be paid using a credit card
- If the order total is less than the voucher value, another voucher willl be issued for the difference
Great for: Aeropress, Cafetiere, Espresso, Filter, Milky-Frothy, Stove Top, With milk
Delivery options and pricesVouchers and Gift Certificates are normally dispatched within 48 hours. Subscription deliveries are done weekly.
Delivery prices to United Kingdom
Initial collection: All the coffee
Similar coffees from
Dear Green Coffee: Rwanda, Tumba, Washed
From Dear Green Coffee: Tumba coffee washing station is located in the northern province of Rwanda, a region known for producing some of the finest coffee in the country. Tumba was established in 2007 and is now owned by Venuste Mugiraneza, the only founding member who was a local inhabitant. A former...
Climpson & Sons: Guatemala, Finca La Cumbre, Washed
From Climpson & Sons: The beginning of summer marks the return of many of our favourite coffees with fresh Central Americans arriving. Often featured in our Broadway Blend, this is the fourth consecutive season we have bought all we can from Finca La Cumbre. With 2019 already looking to be...
Climpson & Sons: Ethiopia, Reko, Washed
From Climpson & Sons: Our first Ethiopian of the year comes from the famous Reko washing station, located in the Yirgacheffe region of Southern Ethiopia. Bright, delicate and complex; this classic Yirgacheffe is best suited to pour over filter methods. Set on the namesake mountain, Reko washing station acts as...
|e.g. Espresso||18g||Vario 1E||25secs||30ml||A bit finer next time would be better.|