Casa Espresso - Roasters Choice - Espresso
Subscription only coffee
Getting product details...
Currently their range of freshly roasted specaility coffee for espresso includes:
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Gutiti - a fantastic natural lot, packed with aroma and body. Expect a big hit of fresh blueberries and big floral tones. Through milk expect blueberry muffin
- Guatemala Bosques De San Francisco - an exceptional example of what is possible from natural processing. Huge aroma mouthfeel and body, soft fruit acidity. Notes of praline, Turkish delight and cocoa.
- Honduras Altos De Erapuca - a brilliantly balanced cup profile. Lemon acidity hits at first, followed by sweet oranges and buttery caramel. A great all rounder
- Rwanda Karengera - a bright citrus acidity. Notes of raspberries and blackberries dominate. Honey-like sweetness and good body round off this refreshingly clean cup
- Unione Seasonal Espresso - Cocoa, raisins and raspberries Big body, syrupy mouthfeel, refreshing acidity
When do we roast and post your coffee?
We roast on Tuesdays
All single 250g coffee orders will be despatched in letterbox friendly, recyclable packaging, by 1st Class postage. Larger quantities of coffees will be sent 2nd class.
Delivery prices to United Kingdom
Initial collection: Casa Espresso - West Yorkshire
Similar coffees from
Tags: Aeropress, Africa, Black, Cafetiere, Espresso, Filter, Natural (Dry), Product, Recyclable Packaging, Stove Top, Uganda, With milk
Tags: Black, Cafetiere, Espresso, Milky, Product, Recyclable Packaging, Stove Top, With milk
Tags: Aeropress, Black, Cafetiere, Espresso, Filter, Peru, Product, Recyclable Packaging, South America, Stove Top, Washed, With milk
Casa Espresso: Uganda, Rwenzori Mountain, Red Cherry Selection, Natural
From Casa Espresso: Great Lakes Coffee has been sourcing coffee directly from farmers in the Rwenzori Mountain region for over 5 years. These farmers are spread throughout the mountains, with average farm sizes of 1. 3 acres, or 750 trees. For the last 2 years they have worked with certain...
Tags: Aeropress, Africa, Black, Cafetiere, Espresso, Filter, Natural (Dry), Recyclable Packaging, Stove Top, Uganda, With milk
Casa Espresso: Charlestown Espresso V.4, Blend
From Casa Espresso: This is our fourth version of our espresso blend, named after the area where we are based. Charlestown is more of a traditional style blend, a touch darker than the Unione, with lots of body, which cuts perfectly through milk. Gold Star Great Taste Award 2018 -...
Tags: Black, Cafetiere, Espresso, Milky, Recyclable Packaging, Stove Top, With milk
Casa Espresso: Peru, Pascual Santos Linares, Washed
From Casa Espresso: Our first coffee from Peru. Expect tasting notes of stewed plum, caramel and apple and blackberry crumble which create a complex cup. Pascual Santos Linares is a coffee producer from La Flor in the district of Huabal. Pascual has around 2 hectares of land at 1850masl which...
Tags: Aeropress, Black, Cafetiere, Espresso, Filter, Peru, Recyclable Packaging, South America, Stove Top, Washed, With milk
|e.g. Espresso||18g||Vario 1E||25secs||30ml||A bit finer next time would be better.|