Casa Espresso - Roasters Choice - Espresso
Subscription only coffee
Getting product details...
Currently their range of freshly roasted specaility coffee for espresso includes:
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Gutiti - a fantastic natural lot, packed with aroma and body. Expect a big hit of fresh blueberries and big floral tones. Through milk expect blueberry muffin
- Guatemala Bosques De San Francisco - an exceptional example of what is possible from natural processing. Huge aroma mouthfeel and body, soft fruit acidity. Notes of praline, Turkish delight and cocoa.
- Honduras Altos De Erapuca - a brilliantly balanced cup profile. Lemon acidity hits at first, followed by sweet oranges and buttery caramel. A great all rounder
- Rwanda Karengera - a bright citrus acidity. Notes of raspberries and blackberries dominate. Honey-like sweetness and good body round off this refreshingly clean cup
- Unione Seasonal Espresso - Cocoa, raisins and raspberries Big body, syrupy mouthfeel, refreshing acidity
When do we roast and post your coffee?
We roast on Tuesdays
All single 250g coffee orders will be despatched in letterbox friendly, recyclable packaging, by 1st Class postage. Larger quantities of coffees will be sent 2nd class.
Delivery prices to United Kingdom
Initial collection: Casa Espresso - West Yorkshire
Similar coffees from
Tags: Aeropress, Africa, Black, Cafetiere, Espresso, Filter, Product, Stove Top, Uganda, Washed, With milk
Tags: Aeropress, Africa, Black, Cafetiere, Espresso, Ethiopia, Filter, Product, Special, Stove Top, Washed
Tags: Aeropress, Asia-Pacific, Black, Cafetiere, Espresso, Filter, Honey Process, India, Organic, Product, Rainforest Alliance, Stove Top, With milk
Casa Espresso: Uganda, Kayembe, Washed
From Casa Espresso: This coffee is fully washed. Ripe cherries are floated to select the highest quality (densest). These are mechanically pulped and then dry fermented for around 20 hours to break down the fruity mucilage. Once the mucilage has broken down sufficiently the coffee is washed and graded in...
Tags: Aeropress, Africa, Black, Cafetiere, Espresso, Filter, Stove Top, Uganda, Washed, With milk
Casa Espresso: Ethiopia, Nano Challa, Washed
From Casa Espresso: By far one of the best coffees we have had this year. It has a vibrant profile, floral notes of earl grey tea with a sweet complex peach acidity. This coffee is produced by over 400 members of the Nano Challa coop at altitudes of 1850-2100 masl....
Tags: Aeropress, Africa, Black, Cafetiere, Espresso, Ethiopia, Filter, Special, Stove Top, Washed
Casa Espresso: India, Ratnagiri Estate, Honey Process
From Casa Espresso: Produced in the Ratnagiri Estate, this is their first ever Honey Processed coffee from this harvest. After picking, the coffee is de-pulped leaving some mucilage and is then dried on raised beds for 16 to 20 days, where further sorting and preparation takes place for these microlots....
Tags: Aeropress, Asia-Pacific, Black, Cafetiere, Espresso, Filter, Honey Process, India, Organic, Rainforest Alliance, Stove Top, With milk
|e.g. Espresso||18g||Vario 1E||25secs||30ml||A bit finer next time would be better.|