The Coffee Roasters - Decaf Taster Pack
Sorry - Sold out - it's been popular!
Getting product details...
- Nicaragua - Finca La Cascada Decaf - a fantastic decaf from the mountainous region of Dipilto near the Honduras/Nicaragua border. Look for tastes of sweet sultana with cocoa and plums
- Brazil - Santa Lucia Decaf - a creamy, nutty and sweet decaf with notes of milk chocolate and vanilla
- Colombia - La Esperanza Water Process Decaf - an all-natural Mountain Water Decaffeinated coffee with tastes of toffee and shortbread
- Mexico - Las Flores - Mountain Water Decaf - a delightful decaf produced by a small group of farmers in southern Mexico. Look for tastes of malt, vanilla and apple
- Mexico - Finca Muxbal - this is a sparkling water Co2 decaffeinated coffee from southern Mexico. It has a lovely milk chocolate flavour
- India - Seethargundu Estate Decaf - this coffee is decaffeinated using naturally carbonated water from underground lakes. In the cup, look for the sweetness of plums, with underlying flavours of cocoa and molasses
- Honduras - Swiss Water Decaf - a beautiful decaf using the Swiss Water method with a sweet clean cup of apricot and chocolate notes
- Tanzania - Itende JKT, Decaf - a soft mouthfeel with gentle dark skinned berry fruit notes with a good natural sweetness
- Decaf Blend - a full flavoured, dark roasted, decaffeinated blend of South American coffees with plenty of depth and flavour with a low acidity
Note: To ensure the freshest possible coffee, the individual bags will be sent directly from the roasters - i.e. there will be multiple deliveries.
Delivery prices to United Kingdom
Initial collection: The Coffee Roasters
Similar coffees from
The Coffee Roasters - Gift Voucher
The Coffee Roasters Gift Voucher - a great present for a coffee lover. Each voucher can include a personalised message. The Gift Vouchers will be delivered by post or by email. Each voucher contains a unique code and instructions on how to redeem it at checkout. The Gift Vouchers have...
The Coffee Roasters: 3 Coffees For Aeropress
3 x 250g bags of speciality coffees, ideal for an Aeropress. One bag delivered weekly, monthly or at the frequency you prefer. Simply state your preference during checkout. Each coffee will be from a different origin and roaster. Here's some examples*: Artisan Roast, Edinburgh: Ethiopia, Bollodu, Washed Dear Green Coffee,...
The Coffee Roasters: 3 Coffees For Cafetiere
Can't decide which coffee? Lets us choose for you. 3 x 250g bags of speciality coffees, ideal for a Cafetiere or French Press. One bag delivered weekly, monthly or at the frequency you prefer. Simply state your preference during checkout. Each coffee will be from a different origin and roaster....
|e.g. Espresso||18g||Vario 1E||25secs||30ml||A bit finer next time would be better.|