The Coffee Roasters - Decaf Taster Pack
Sorry - Sold out - it's been popular!
Getting product details...
- Nicaragua - Finca La Cascada Decaf - a fantastic decaf from the mountainous region of Dipilto near the Honduras/Nicaragua border. Look for tastes of sweet sultana with cocoa and plums
- Brazil - Santa Lucia Decaf - a creamy, nutty and sweet decaf with notes of milk chocolate and vanilla
- Colombia - La Esperanza Water Process Decaf - an all-natural Mountain Water Decaffeinated coffee with tastes of toffee and shortbread
- Mexico - Las Flores - Mountain Water Decaf - a delightful decaf produced by a small group of farmers in southern Mexico. Look for tastes of malt, vanilla and apple
- Mexico - Finca Muxbal - this is a sparkling water Co2 decaffeinated coffee from southern Mexico. It has a lovely milk chocolate flavour
- India - Seethargundu Estate Decaf - this coffee is decaffeinated using naturally carbonated water from underground lakes. In the cup, look for the sweetness of plums, with underlying flavours of cocoa and molasses
- Honduras - Swiss Water Decaf - a beautiful decaf using the Swiss Water method with a sweet clean cup of apricot and chocolate notes
- Tanzania - Itende JKT, Decaf - a soft mouthfeel with gentle dark skinned berry fruit notes with a good natural sweetness
- Decaf Blend - a full flavoured, dark roasted, decaffeinated blend of South American coffees with plenty of depth and flavour with a low acidity
Note: To ensure the freshest possible coffee, the individual bags will be sent directly from the roasters - i.e. there will be multiple deliveries.
Roasterr: The Coffee Roasters
Delivery prices to United Kingdom
Initial collection: The Coffee Roasters
Similar coffees from
|e.g. Espresso||18g||Vario 1E||25secs||30ml||A bit finer next time would be better.|