- 17:08 Thu 08 May 2014 @artisanroast Taster pack received today. Beautiful evocative descriptions & love the cupping note cards. Felt like Christmas come early!
- 17:09 Thu 08 May 2014 Great review of our Taster Pack via @CoffeeRoastUK only £9.95 inc p+p http://t.co/QkNIhYfo7y
- 07:36 Sat 19 Apr 2014 29 Jan via Yotpo – A great way to taste 4 different types of beans over a month. The beans were freshly roasted, with super-fast delivery, and I love the postcards with the details of each beans. Also like the info on the package, which tells you the best methods to brew the particular coffee beans to bring out the best taste.
- 07:35 Sat 19 Apr 2014 29 Jan via email – Absolutely lovely coffee. Discussions over what aromas you can detect followed by ‘tasting notes’. Even at 7 o’clock in the morning it generates conversation in our house.
- 07:27 Sat 19 Apr 2014 3 Dec via Yotpo – This wonderful selection of perfectly-roasted beans changes frequently according to Artisan’s great belief in using only fresh coffee. My 4 coffees included 3 single origins, both natural processed and washed, and one espresso blend. A diverse selection with every cup bringing big new flavours and huge smiles. For best results with this pack you should, at the very least, have an espresso machine or stovetop and either a V60 or AeroPress to take full advantage of the different types of coffees. Artisan’s roasts are blissfully bold and full of character, and this selection isn’t really for those who like perfectly-balanced (boring) cups, but then those people wouldn’t normally go for a selection pack in the first place. If you’re looking for a coffee adventure, which shows off the roaster’s skill with a range of varieties and processes, then this is the ultimate selection. And at £10, including P&P within the mainland UK, if anything it’s too good to be true!