Climpson and Sons - Seasonal Espresso Blend - Summer V2
Currently, Climpson and Sons does not deliver to United Kingdom
If you would like to find out more about their coffee please contact us
Getting product details...
50% Sidamo Sasaba, Ethiopia
- Region: Oromia region, Guji Zone
- Processing: Natural
- Varietals: Mixed Hairloom
- Altitude: 1800 masl
- Farm notes: The Sasaba Washing Station is located in the Oromia State in the Guji District. Access is a challenge – the road being too rough for Land Cruisers, so the next best option is to access by Soviet-Era Kamas trucks with 6-wheel drive to reach the washing station. The washing station is productive and run well. Tsegaye, the owner of the washing station, is open to a feedback loop between producer and end user’s, creating the potential for exemplary coffees and higher premiums for the farmers.
45% Gera, Ethiopia
- Region: Oromia region, Djimma zone
- Processing: Washed
- Farm notes: Gera farm is stretched over the high land areas at altitude 1900-2100 meters, which is very ideal for Arabica coffee growing ecology. No chemical fertilizers & insides are being used. The production system is based on sustainability principles for sustainable production through protection of the farming environment and improving the living and working conditions of the employees and produce high quality coffee by implementing good Agricultural practices. All coffees are shade grown coffee, conserved soil and water and protect pollution of the environment by enriching the soil with nitrogen fixing plants and left over litters. For the employees, the Enterprise provides houses, schools for children, portable water, electricity, health care, recreation facilities, etc. free of charge.
Great for: Espresso, Milky, With milk
Tasting Notes: toffee sweetness, notes of golden raisin, stone fruits, blueberry and a little bit of citrus
Climpson and Sons does not deliver to United Kingdom
|e.g. Espresso||18g||Vario 1E||25secs||30ml||A bit finer next time would be better.|