Artisan Roast - Taster Pack
Sorry - Sold out - it's been popular!
Cupping Chart for Artisan Roast - Taster Pack
Getting product details...
- 1 x 100g San Augustin, Washed Process, Guatemala
- 1 x 100g Gelana Abaya, Natural Process, Ethiopia
- 1 x 100g Kii, Washed Process, Kenya
- 1 x 100g Cobblestone Blend, Washed and Double Pass Process
- The natural process Gelana Abaya is an excellent example of balancing the intensity of flavour profile produced by controlled natural processing wilst retaining the unique variety characteristics of Yirgacheffe. A lovely floral note leads onto blueberry, mango and amarena cherry in a very versatile coffee. Best drunk black and great as a filter, whilst also delivering equally high quality brews as an aeropress
- Kii is a classic bright and blackcurrant-like Kenya from the Kirinyaga district. The roast has been kept on the lighter side to bring out the very best in the grapefruit like citrus notes whilst still developing the main flavours of blackcurrant, redcurrant and caramel. Kii has a lovely dense sweetness that rounds off the bright complex acidity and we find this is best enjoyed as a chemex with a slightly lowered brew temperature.
- San Augustin from Antigua in Guatemala is a fuller roasted single origin that has been proving very popular in our cafes. Flavours of dark chocolate, plum and a little clove work harmoniously with a dense creamy mouthfeel and dusted cocoa sweetness. Best brewed as a french press or as a luxurious single origin espresso.
- Cobblestone is a fresh caramel laden espresso blend made up of high quality coffees from Latin America. It's medium to full bodied, super sweet and has flavours of caramel, red apple, roasted almond and autumn berries. We think it works brilliantly as an aeropress too.
Great for: Aeropress, Cafetiere, Espresso, Filter, Stove Top, With milk
Process Method: Natural (Dry), Pulped Natural (semi-washed), Washed
Varietals: Yellow Bourbon, Heirloom, SL28/34 and Mixed Selections
When do we roast your coffee?We roast at least every Monday and Wednesday (roasting days). Our cut off for planning orders for roasting is 2pm on a roasting date. If an order is received after this cut off it will be prioritised on the next roasting day. Most items will be dispatched the next day (Tuesday and Thursday). If we cannot deliver the goods within this time we will tell you immediately and agree on another time for delivery. If we cannot agree on another time, we will offer you a refund. We use a range of different roaster sizes so we can batch roast exactly what we need for that day. This means that no coffee will leave our roastery older than the previous working day.
Delivery MethodWe send your coffee by Royal Mail 1st Class post, which aims to deliver within 1 working day. This is not a guarantee but an aim. Royal Mail will not class an item as lost or missing for 15 working days. Please get in touch if you have not received your order within 7 working days of dispatch. For International delivery to Europe we use the Royal Mail International Standard service. This has a delivery aim of 5-10 days. For International delivery to World Zone 1 & 2 countries we use the Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed service. This has a delivery aim of 5-10 days.
Collection available?Yes - from Artisan cafes
Delivery prices to United Kingdom
Cupping Chart for Artisan Roast - Taster Pack
Initial collection: Artisan Roast - Edinburgh
Similar coffees from
Hint: click one of the three different views
Tags: Aeropress, Artisan Roast, Cafetiere, Espresso, Product, With milk
Tags: Aeropress, Artisan Roast, Central America, El Salvador, Espresso, Filter, Product, Washed
Tags: Aeropress, Artisan Roast, Cafetiere, Chocolate, Espresso, Filter, Fruit, Nut Like, Product, With milk
Artisan Roast - Trigonometry Blend
From Artisan Roast: Delicate fruity notes of blueberry and raisin are complemented by a digestive and ginger sweetness. Excellent black or through milk. Blend: 50% Yirgacheffe washed, 30% Yirgcheffe natural, 20% Irmãs PereiraThese Brazilian and two Ethiopians coffees come together beautifully in this blend to give a robust and transparent...
Tags: Aeropress, Artisan Roast, Cafetiere, Espresso, With milk
Artisan Roast - Peña Redonda - El Salvador - Washed
From Artisan Roast: A viscous, syrupy and super sweet coffee. Flavours of papaya, mandarin orange and milk chocolate lead onto a silky smooth mouthfeel. Peña Redonda is a small multi-award winning farm near La Palma in Chalatenango. It's a small eight hectare farm, half covered by natural forest, some taken...
Tags: Aeropress, Artisan Roast, Central America, El Salvador, Espresso, Filter, Washed
Artisan Roast - Cobblestone Blend V2.3
Two delicious Latin coffees combine in this seasonal espresso blend inspired by the cobbled streets of rural Latin America. Medium bodied, laden with caramel sweetness, berry fruit flavours and a roasted almond finish. From Artisan Roast: Cobblestone is a fresh, juicy espresso blend with a medium body and harmonious balance...
Tags: Aeropress, Artisan Roast, Cafetiere, Chocolate, Espresso, Filter, Fruit, Nut Like, With milk
|e.g. Espresso||18g||Vario 1E||25secs||30ml||A bit finer next time would be better.|